- Guided Tours
- Discover the Canadian Rockies
- Eastern Washington
- Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park and Historic Sites
- Southeast Washington & Oregon Loop
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- On The Trail of Lewis & Clark, Native American Tribes, Early Pioneers & Mining Barons
- The Silver Valley, Native American History & Glacier National Park
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "A special thank you for all of the hard work and support for the Office of Superintendent for Public Instruction's January's Conference with over 2,500 in attendance. We appreciate all the dedication and long hours from you and your staff in meeting the transportation needs. Thank you for bveing a critical part of our conference success. We look forward to working with you in the future!"
- Dr. Terry Bergeson
- State Superintendent of Public Instruction
Destination Management Services & Custom Group Tour Arrangement For Groups of 10 or More
Whether you're a business or convention, school, church, retiree, wedding party or just a group of friends, we'll customize a memorable tour for you! We plan tours throughout the United States, but specialize in tours of the Pacific Northwest, Montana and Western Canada.
If you are looking for a unique evening event in the Spokane, Post Falls, Coeur d'Alene area, we have a number of options from dinner in a historic home to a Western barbecue to dinner at a winery.