- Guided Tours
- Discover the Canadian Rockies
- Eastern Washington
- Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park and Historic Sites
- Southeast Washington & Oregon Loop
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- On The Trail of Lewis & Clark, Native American Tribes, Early Pioneers & Mining Barons
- The Silver Valley, Native American History & Glacier National Park
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "Thank you for providing such a wonderful trip for our members to the wineries. Everyone had a wonderful time. The members I spoke with said Viola did an outstanding job. Thanks again, you were great to work with and I hope we will be able to work together again!"
- Danny Haighn
- Washington Financial League
- "Whenever we need information for travel in North Idaho or Spokane, Julie spends the time and energy to give us everything we want and more. She has been putting together tours for us for over 20 years."
- Don Labrenz
- Don and Diane Funtours
Winery ToursRequest More Info About Winery Tours
Swirl, sniff and taste your way through the Washington's Wine Country, North Idaho and the Okanagan in B.C. Group Coordinators specializes in planning the most memorable wine experience just for your group; from a half day tour of Spokane wineries (17 and counting!) to a three day tour throughout Washington or the Okanagan, with gourmet food, winemaker dinners, wine and food pairings and behind-the-scenes tours of the wineries.
Meet the wine-makers, get out into the vineyards, learn about how the different grapes are grown, the challenges they face and what makes a certain year the best grape. Whether you are a wine novice or connoisseur, on a budget or want an upscale tour with "the best there is", we are committed to making your wine journey exactly what you are looking for.
All of our tours are custom designed and proposals are free. A minimum of 6 guests is required on our local Spokane tours and 15 on overnight tours. All tours depart from Spokane and can end in a different location if you are flying in and out of the area. Included in all winery tours packages:
- Wine guide
- Wine tasting fee (if applicable)
- Overnight accommodations (overnight tours only)
If you would like to include other attractions along the way, Group Coordinators has been touring guests for 26 years if you are looking for something unique, we have vast knowledge of the area and can include attractions, historic sites and art galleries, depending on your interests.