- Spokane Group Tours
- Winery Tours
- Green Bluff Orchards & Arbor Crest Winery
- Spokane Past & Present
- Walking Tour of Brown's Addition
- Downtown Walking Tour for the Gourmet
- Centennial Trail Biking Tours
- Other Group Tours
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- River Rafting on the Spokane River
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "Whenever we need information for travel in North Idaho or Spokane, Julie spends the time and energy to give us everything we want and more. She has been putting together tours for us for over 20 years."
- Don Labrenz
- Don and Diane Funtours
- "What a pleasure to work with you and your team. It was really fun to meet you as well!! We plan to be back in Spokane and when we are, you will be the first to know. You are Special!"
- Bellene Mercer
- CEO, Conference Management Services, Inc.
Planning A Wedding?Contact Us about your special occasion
Make your big day shine!
You've got your check list started, but did you include transportation to and from the church or reception? Did you plan something for your out-of-town guests to do, or a tour of Spokane between the wedding and reception?
Don't worry, we can help!
Here are some suggestions:
- Winery Tours featuring three local wineries -- 3.5 hours
- Historic Tour of Spokane -- 2-3 hours
- River Rafting on the Spokane River -- 3 hours
Add a wine tasting with gourmet cheeses in Riverside State Park at the end of the trip -- 4 hours
- Scavenger Hunt in downtown Spokane -- 2-3 hours
- Historic Home Dine-Around -- 3-4 hours
We take care of the transportation, provide an experienced tour guide and make all the arrangements for every place you go on the tour, at no cost to you. Just tell us where to pick you up and how many guests there will be.
We can take groups as small as 4 and as large as 500.
Costs start as low as $15.00 per person for a tour and $70.00 per hour for a chartered 47-passenger motor coach.
What our clients say:
"When my daughter was getting married, we wanted to plan something for our out-of-town guests. It was a treat to show off Spokane and a great way to do it."(3-hour historic tour of Spokane on a motor coach).
"From 2-years-old to 95, everyone really enjoyed it. We even had guests that had been to Spokane before, but they saw and learned new things and had a great time."
Whether it's an event for your out-of-town guests, your bachelor or bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner or just a get-together with old friends, we can help you plan something special.