- Spokane Group Tours
- Winery Tours
- Green Bluff Orchards & Arbor Crest Winery
- Spokane Past & Present
- Walking Tour of Brown's Addition
- Downtown Walking Tour for the Gourmet
- Centennial Trail Biking Tours
- Other Group Tours
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- River Rafting on the Spokane River
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "Thank you for providing such a wonderful trip for our members to the wineries. Everyone had a wonderful time. The members I spoke with said Viola did an outstanding job. Thanks again, you were great to work with and I hope we will be able to work together again!"
- Danny Haighn
- Washington Financial League
- "The guide was very friendly and helpful, the new bus was great!! Thank you Julie and I will use you again, it was a pleasure working with you."
- Mary Lawrence
- American Assn. of University Women
Planning A Wedding?Contact Us about your special occasion
Make your big day shine!
You've got your check list started, but did you include transportation to and from the church or reception? Did you plan something for your out-of-town guests to do, or a tour of Spokane between the wedding and reception?
Don't worry, we can help!
Here are some suggestions:
- Winery Tours featuring three local wineries -- 3.5 hours
- Historic Tour of Spokane -- 2-3 hours
- River Rafting on the Spokane River -- 3 hours
Add a wine tasting with gourmet cheeses in Riverside State Park at the end of the trip -- 4 hours
- Scavenger Hunt in downtown Spokane -- 2-3 hours
- Historic Home Dine-Around -- 3-4 hours
We take care of the transportation, provide an experienced tour guide and make all the arrangements for every place you go on the tour, at no cost to you. Just tell us where to pick you up and how many guests there will be.
We can take groups as small as 4 and as large as 500.
Costs start as low as $15.00 per person for a tour and $70.00 per hour for a chartered 47-passenger motor coach.
What our clients say:
"When my daughter was getting married, we wanted to plan something for our out-of-town guests. It was a treat to show off Spokane and a great way to do it."(3-hour historic tour of Spokane on a motor coach).
"From 2-years-old to 95, everyone really enjoyed it. We even had guests that had been to Spokane before, but they saw and learned new things and had a great time."
Whether it's an event for your out-of-town guests, your bachelor or bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner or just a get-together with old friends, we can help you plan something special.