- Guided Tours
- Discover the Canadian Rockies
- Eastern Washington
- Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park and Historic Sites
- Southeast Washington & Oregon Loop
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- On The Trail of Lewis & Clark, Native American Tribes, Early Pioneers & Mining Barons
- The Silver Valley, Native American History & Glacier National Park
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "Thank you for providing such a wonderful trip for our members to the wineries. Everyone had a wonderful time. The members I spoke with said Viola did an outstanding job. Thanks again, you were great to work with and I hope we will be able to work together again!"
- Danny Haighn
- Washington Financial League
- "Whenever we need information for travel in North Idaho or Spokane, Julie spends the time and energy to give us everything we want and more. She has been putting together tours for us for over 20 years."
- Don Labrenz
- Don and Diane Funtours
The Silver Valley and Historic Wallace
Get a realistic glimpse of the old mining days on the way to the world's richest Silver Mining District.
Stop at Cataldo Mission, the oldest building in the State of Idaho, built by the Coeur d'Alene Indian Tribe and Jesuit Missionaries in 1853.
Then to Wallace, the Silver Capital of the world. Ride the trolley up to the Sierra Silver Mine where you'll put on your hard hat, go into the mine, see the veins of ore and learn how the miners worked (please bring a jacket).
Lunch is at the beautifully restored historic Jameson Hotel.
After lunch, tour the Bordello Museum, an actual old Bordello to see what really made Wallace famous!
There's time to look through the silver shops before returning to Spokane.
Time: 7 hours
Includes: Transportation, guide, admission to Cataldo Mission, Sierra Silver Mine, Bordello Museum and lunch at the Jameson Hotel