- Guided Tours
- Discover the Canadian Rockies
- Eastern Washington
- Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park and Historic Sites
- Southeast Washington & Oregon Loop
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- On The Trail of Lewis & Clark, Native American Tribes, Early Pioneers & Mining Barons
- The Silver Valley, Native American History & Glacier National Park
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "The guide was very friendly and helpful, the new bus was great!! Thank you Julie and I will use you again, it was a pleasure working with you."
- Mary Lawrence
- American Assn. of University Women
- "What a pleasure to work with you and your team. It was really fun to meet you as well!! We plan to be back in Spokane and when we are, you will be the first to know. You are Special!"
- Bellene Mercer
- CEO, Conference Management Services, Inc.
The Silver Valley and Historic Wallace
Get a realistic glimpse of the old mining days on the way to the world's richest Silver Mining District.
Stop at Cataldo Mission, the oldest building in the State of Idaho, built by the Coeur d'Alene Indian Tribe and Jesuit Missionaries in 1853.
Then to Wallace, the Silver Capital of the world. Ride the trolley up to the Sierra Silver Mine where you'll put on your hard hat, go into the mine, see the veins of ore and learn how the miners worked (please bring a jacket).
Lunch is at the beautifully restored historic Jameson Hotel.
After lunch, tour the Bordello Museum, an actual old Bordello to see what really made Wallace famous!
There's time to look through the silver shops before returning to Spokane.
Time: 7 hours
Includes: Transportation, guide, admission to Cataldo Mission, Sierra Silver Mine, Bordello Museum and lunch at the Jameson Hotel