- Spokane Group Tours
- Winery Tours
- Green Bluff Orchards & Arbor Crest Winery
- Spokane Past & Present
- Walking Tour of Brown's Addition
- Downtown Walking Tour for the Gourmet
- Centennial Trail Biking Tours
- Other Group Tours
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- River Rafting on the Spokane River
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "Thank you for providing such a wonderful trip for our members to the wineries. Everyone had a wonderful time. The members I spoke with said Viola did an outstanding job. Thanks again, you were great to work with and I hope we will be able to work together again!"
- Danny Haighn
- Washington Financial League
- "What a pleasure to work with you and your team. It was really fun to meet you as well!! We plan to be back in Spokane and when we are, you will be the first to know. You are Special!"
- Bellene Mercer
- CEO, Conference Management Services, Inc.
Walking Tour of Historic Browne's AdditionRequest More Info About This Tour
Meet in Browne's Addition, just west of downtown Spokane, for a stroll by ornate Historic mansions. After J.J. Browne platted 160 acres in the late 1880's, it soon became one of the most socially correct addresses in the city.
As you stroll past the mansions, your guide will tell you about the people who had them built, how they made their fortunes and the architects who designed them. Tour inside the EJ Roberts Mansion, built in 1889 in the Queen Ann style, now a bed and breakfast.