- Spokane Group Tours
- Winery Tours
- Green Bluff Orchards & Arbor Crest Winery
- Spokane Past & Present
- Walking Tour of Brown's Addition
- Downtown Walking Tour for the Gourmet
- Centennial Trail Biking Tours
- Other Group Tours
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- River Rafting on the Spokane River
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "A special thank you for all of the hard work and support for the Office of Superintendent for Public Instruction's January's Conference with over 2,500 in attendance. We appreciate all the dedication and long hours from you and your staff in meeting the transportation needs. Thank you for bveing a critical part of our conference success. We look forward to working with you in the future!"
- Dr. Terry Bergeson
- State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- "The guide was very friendly and helpful, the new bus was great!! Thank you Julie and I will use you again, it was a pleasure working with you."
- Mary Lawrence
- American Assn. of University Women
Walking Tour of Historic Browne's AdditionRequest More Info About This Tour
Meet in Browne's Addition, just west of downtown Spokane, for a stroll by ornate Historic mansions. After J.J. Browne platted 160 acres in the late 1880's, it soon became one of the most socially correct addresses in the city.
As you stroll past the mansions, your guide will tell you about the people who had them built, how they made their fortunes and the architects who designed them. Tour inside the EJ Roberts Mansion, built in 1889 in the Queen Ann style, now a bed and breakfast.