- Spokane Group Tours
- Winery Tours
- Green Bluff Orchards & Arbor Crest Winery
- Spokane Past & Present
- Walking Tour of Brown's Addition
- Downtown Walking Tour for the Gourmet
- Centennial Trail Biking Tours
- Other Group Tours
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- River Rafting on the Spokane River
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "The guide was very friendly and helpful, the new bus was great!! Thank you Julie and I will use you again, it was a pleasure working with you."
- Mary Lawrence
- American Assn. of University Women
- "What a pleasure to work with you and your team. It was really fun to meet you as well!! We plan to be back in Spokane and when we are, you will be the first to know. You are Special!"
- Bellene Mercer
- CEO, Conference Management Services, Inc.
Student ToursRequest More Info About Student Tours
We specialize in customized tours of the Pacific Northwest. Our tours are based on your students' curriculum, as you have outlined it to us. We bring the classroom to life, taking your students to places they have only learned about. Our guides have vast knowledge of the area, but if you have a special interest we are not well versed in, we will bring in a professional, in that field, to step-on the motorcoach or meet you at the site. Our tours are geared, age appropriate, and we make sure everyone has an educational, fun and safe adventure. Since 1985, we have toured thousands of visitors throughout the Pacific Northwest and take pride in giving your students the best experience possible.
Areas of study include:
Lewis and Clark with the Corps of Discovery, fur trader and cartographer, David Thompson, Native American Tribes; including historic sites, museums, artifacts and petroglyphs, teepee camps, the Silver Valley mining towns of the late 1800's, Spokane's “Age of Elegance” in the late 1800's to early 1900's and the building of historic buildings and mansions in our area.
Early basalt flows covering parts of Washington and Oregon; The Cataclysmic Ice Age Flood; Spokane/Rathdrum Prairie Aquifer; fossil digs; Washington topography from mountains to the rolling hills of the Palouse country to desert to rain forests.
Technical visits of businesses in the computer, bio-lab and fabrication industries to the Pacific Science Center in Seattle, WA.
From the growing of fruits and vegetables in GreenBluff Orchards in Spokane to the cross germination of wheat in the Palouse, experience agriculture from the seed to the table.
Incorporate volunTourism into your tour program, Make a positive social impact to your destination, residents and their respective environments – both cultural and natural. Do well, do good, feel great.