- Spokane Group Tours
- Winery Tours
- Green Bluff Orchards & Arbor Crest Winery
- Spokane Past & Present
- Walking Tour of Brown's Addition
- Downtown Walking Tour for the Gourmet
- Centennial Trail Biking Tours
- Other Group Tours
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- River Rafting on the Spokane River
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "What a pleasure to work with you and your team. It was really fun to meet you as well!! We plan to be back in Spokane and when we are, you will be the first to know. You are Special!"
- Bellene Mercer
- CEO, Conference Management Services, Inc.
- "A special thank you for all of the hard work and support for the Office of Superintendent for Public Instruction's January's Conference with over 2,500 in attendance. We appreciate all the dedication and long hours from you and your staff in meeting the transportation needs. Thank you for bveing a critical part of our conference success. We look forward to working with you in the future!"
- Dr. Terry Bergeson
- State Superintendent of Public Instruction
Spokane Winery ToursRequest More Info About This Tour
Washington is the second largest wine producing state in the country and today you’ll have the opportunity to sample some of their award winning wines.
First stop is Latah Creek, heralded by Wine Spectator Magazine as one of the top producers of Merlot in Washington State. Tour the winery, taste and shop in their extensive gift shop.
Next, off to the Cliff House, once owned by an inventor, now the home of Arbor Crest Winery. This national historic landmark is perched on a rock 450 feet above the Spokane River and gives a panoramic view of the countryside. A perfect setting for tasting some excellent wine.
Our last stop is Mountain Dome, Washington’s premier sparkling winery, located in the foothills of Mt. Spokane. Learn the secret of Methode Champenoise and put a sparkle in your day.
Time: 4 hours.
Includes transportation, guide and tasting at three wineries.