- Spokane Group Tours
- Winery Tours
- Green Bluff Orchards & Arbor Crest Winery
- Spokane Past & Present
- Walking Tour of Brown's Addition
- Downtown Walking Tour for the Gourmet
- Centennial Trail Biking Tours
- Other Group Tours
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- River Rafting on the Spokane River
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "Thank you for providing such a wonderful trip for our members to the wineries. Everyone had a wonderful time. The members I spoke with said Viola did an outstanding job. Thanks again, you were great to work with and I hope we will be able to work together again!"
- Danny Haighn
- Washington Financial League
- "The guide was very friendly and helpful, the new bus was great!! Thank you Julie and I will use you again, it was a pleasure working with you."
- Mary Lawrence
- American Assn. of University Women
Spokane Winery ToursRequest More Info About This Tour
Washington is the second largest wine producing state in the country and today you’ll have the opportunity to sample some of their award winning wines.
First stop is Latah Creek, heralded by Wine Spectator Magazine as one of the top producers of Merlot in Washington State. Tour the winery, taste and shop in their extensive gift shop.
Next, off to the Cliff House, once owned by an inventor, now the home of Arbor Crest Winery. This national historic landmark is perched on a rock 450 feet above the Spokane River and gives a panoramic view of the countryside. A perfect setting for tasting some excellent wine.
Our last stop is Mountain Dome, Washington’s premier sparkling winery, located in the foothills of Mt. Spokane. Learn the secret of Methode Champenoise and put a sparkle in your day.
Time: 4 hours.
Includes transportation, guide and tasting at three wineries.