- Spokane Group Tours
- Winery Tours
- Green Bluff Orchards & Arbor Crest Winery
- Spokane Past & Present
- Walking Tour of Brown's Addition
- Downtown Walking Tour for the Gourmet
- Centennial Trail Biking Tours
- Other Group Tours
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- River Rafting on the Spokane River
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "Whenever we need information for travel in North Idaho or Spokane, Julie spends the time and energy to give us everything we want and more. She has been putting together tours for us for over 20 years."
- Don Labrenz
- Don and Diane Funtours
- "Thank you for providing such a wonderful trip for our members to the wineries. Everyone had a wonderful time. The members I spoke with said Viola did an outstanding job. Thanks again, you were great to work with and I hope we will be able to work together again!"
- Danny Haighn
- Washington Financial League
River Rafting on the Spokane RiverRequest More Info About This Tour
Just minutes from downtown is where you will board your rafts for a scenic trip down the Spokane River.
Your guide will take you through some small rapids and point out wild life. The guides sit on a chair strapped to the back of the raft with big paddles, so you can choose to paddle along, or just sit back and enjoy the ride.
Time: 3 hours (about 2 hours rafting time depending on the current.)
Includes: Bus transportation, guide and rafting trip with a guide on each boat, and beverages.
Note: Please wear shoes or sandals with heel straps that can get wet.
Leave your purses behind, there are dry bags for cameras and extra clothing,
but it is limited.