- Spokane Group Tours
- Winery Tours
- Green Bluff Orchards & Arbor Crest Winery
- Spokane Past & Present
- Walking Tour of Brown's Addition
- Downtown Walking Tour for the Gourmet
- Centennial Trail Biking Tours
- Other Group Tours
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- River Rafting on the Spokane River
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "What a pleasure to work with you and your team. It was really fun to meet you as well!! We plan to be back in Spokane and when we are, you will be the first to know. You are Special!"
- Bellene Mercer
- CEO, Conference Management Services, Inc.
- "The guide was very friendly and helpful, the new bus was great!! Thank you Julie and I will use you again, it was a pleasure working with you."
- Mary Lawrence
- American Assn. of University Women
Spokane Past & PresentRequest More Info About This Tour
Secrets of Spokane's Past
Learn about Spokane's colorful history. Even if you have been here before, or live here, you probably have not heard the stories we'll tell and the things you'll see, on this tour of downtown, the South Hill and Browne's Addition.
- Can you answer these questions of what went on from the late
1800's and early 1900's?
- What happened at 4:00pm on certain days in downtown Spokane that kept all respectable ladies off the street?
- Why is the Duncan Gardens, sunken?
- What did Kirtland Cutter do to hide something about his appearance?
- How and where did the Great Fire of 1889 start?
- Why is Spokane, not pronounced correctly as SpokAne?
- How did the Crescent Department Store get its name?
- What are the figure heads on the top of the review building called?
- What Hall at Gonzaga is said to be haunted and by who?
- How did Harry Lillis Crosby get the name "Bing"?
- Where were church services held and free beer offered at the service?
- What well known mansion, was actually built for someone else, then traded for a simpler home because the original owner went broke?
These and many more questions will be answered and we travel on our tour and see these places or where they were.
Time: 3 hours
2009 First Impression Transportation - Spokane Regional Convention and Visitors Bureau