- Spokane Group Tours
- Winery Tours
- Green Bluff Orchards & Arbor Crest Winery
- Spokane Past & Present
- Walking Tour of Brown's Addition
- Downtown Walking Tour for the Gourmet
- Centennial Trail Biking Tours
- Other Group Tours
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- River Rafting on the Spokane River
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "Whenever we need information for travel in North Idaho or Spokane, Julie spends the time and energy to give us everything we want and more. She has been putting together tours for us for over 20 years."
- Don Labrenz
- Don and Diane Funtours
- "The guide was very friendly and helpful, the new bus was great!! Thank you Julie and I will use you again, it was a pleasure working with you."
- Mary Lawrence
- American Assn. of University Women
Spokane City Tours
Enjoy a tour of the rich history, historic homes and attractions of Spokane.
Learn about where the city began as we travel along the Spokane River where the grounds of the former Expo '74 site are located.
The Falls on the River are the centerfold of this site, now the popular Riverfront Park.
Then, ascend up "The Hill" with views of the city and stunning mansions. Tour inside the majestic Saint John's Cathedral. Discover Manito Park while strolling through the formal sunken gardens, Joel Ferris Perennial Gardens authentic Japanese Gardens and flower-filled Conservatory.
See the historic area of Browne's Addition where many of the old mansions are being restored to their original splendor.
Tour the Crosbyanna Room at Gonzaga University to see Bing Crosby memorabilia.
Includes: Bus transportation and guide.
Option: Add lunch at the Steamplant Grill, Davenport Hotel or an historic mansion