- Guided Tours
- Discover the Canadian Rockies
- Eastern Washington
- Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park and Historic Sites
- Southeast Washington & Oregon Loop
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- On The Trail of Lewis & Clark, Native American Tribes, Early Pioneers & Mining Barons
- The Silver Valley, Native American History & Glacier National Park
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "A special thank you for all of the hard work and support for the Office of Superintendent for Public Instruction's January's Conference with over 2,500 in attendance. We appreciate all the dedication and long hours from you and your staff in meeting the transportation needs. Thank you for bveing a critical part of our conference success. We look forward to working with you in the future!"
- Dr. Terry Bergeson
- State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- "Whenever we need information for travel in North Idaho or Spokane, Julie spends the time and energy to give us everything we want and more. She has been putting together tours for us for over 20 years."
- Don Labrenz
- Don and Diane Funtours
The Silver Valley, Native American History and Glacier National Park
On the trail of Captain John Mullan, Jesuit Priests,
Native American Tribes, and Silver Prospectors
Experience the beauty and history of North Idaho and Western Montana. Many of the early settlers to North Idaho came because of the lure of Gold and Silver; some became extremely rich and stayed to help build the Inland Northwest. The Great Northern Railroad opened the way to Glacier National Park and helped expose the endless opportunities in the Pacific Northwest for settlers.
Travel into the Silver Valley of north Idaho. Retrace the colorful history of the early mines and flavor of the old West.
- Coeur d’Alene Idaho
- Old Mission State Park
- Sierra Silver Mine Tour
- Oasis Bordello Museum
- Enaville Resort
- Dinner at Historic Jameson Hotel
- Overnight Wallace ID
Travel through the Flathead Valley of Montana. See Flathead Lake, the largest fresh water lake west of the Mississippi.
- National Bison Range
- Museum of America
- Ninepipes Wild Life Refuge
- Overnight Whitefish MT
Today visit Glacier National Park
- Ride the Red Buses to Logan Pass
- Walk the Trail of the Cedars
- See Lake McDonald Lodge
- Cruise Lake McDonald
- Overnight Whitefish MT
Return to Spokane by way of the Kootenai River Valley and Clark Fork River Valley
- Kootenai River
- Lunch at the rustic Bighorn Lodge
- Sandpoint Idaho
- Lake Pend Oreille
- Overnight Spokane