- Guided Tours
- Discover the Canadian Rockies
- Eastern Washington
- Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park and Historic Sites
- Southeast Washington & Oregon Loop
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- On The Trail of Lewis & Clark, Native American Tribes, Early Pioneers & Mining Barons
- The Silver Valley, Native American History & Glacier National Park
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "A special thank you for all of the hard work and support for the Office of Superintendent for Public Instruction's January's Conference with over 2,500 in attendance. We appreciate all the dedication and long hours from you and your staff in meeting the transportation needs. Thank you for bveing a critical part of our conference success. We look forward to working with you in the future!"
- Dr. Terry Bergeson
- State Superintendent of Public Instruction
- "Whenever we need information for travel in North Idaho or Spokane, Julie spends the time and energy to give us everything we want and more. She has been putting together tours for us for over 20 years."
- Don Labrenz
- Don and Diane Funtours
Meeting PlannersContact Us for Planning Help
Planning a meeting or convention Spokane WA,
Post Falls or Coeur d'Alene ID?
Once your rooms, meeting space and banquets are booked, then it is time to plan freetime actiities, spouse tours, off-site evening venues. Puzzled on what to do?
We are here to help you plan a memorable tour or event and make you look good.You just provide us the information on your date, approximate group size, time frame, demographics and budget and we'll take it from there. There is no fee for the proposal because we know we'll find something of interest for you.
Spokane – Past and Present
Enjoy a tour of the rich history, historic homes and attractions of Spokane. Read more...
Spokane Winery Tour
Washington is the second largest wine producing state in the country and today you’ll have the opportunity to sample some of their award winning wines. Read more...
Historic Walking Tour of Downtown Spokane
Spokane has a rich and varied history. Discover the stories of the past on this 3 hour walking tour. Read more...
Growing Attractions: Green Bluff Orchards and the Arbor Crest Winery
Washington Apples are famous for their fine quality and today you'll have the opportunity to tour the unique area of Green Bluff with 700 acres of orchards. Read more..
The Silver Valley and Historic Wallace
Get a realistic glimpse of the old mining days on the way to the world's richest Silver Mining District. Read more...
The Historic Silver Valley and the Crystal Gold Mine
Learn about the boom days of the late 1800's on the way into the richest Silver Mining District in the world. Read more...
Dinner and Spectacular Laser Light Show on Grand Coulee Dam
Travel through Eastern Washington's rich farm country on the way to a Coulee Dam. Read more...
Riverboat Cruise on the Spokane River
Travel to Post Falls for a tow hour cruise up the Spokane River. See wildlife and beautiful homes. The paddleboat can cater a wonderful meal, or you can go on a public cruise. Prices depend on the number of people and what you would like to do. Read more…
Lake Coeur d'Alene Cruise
Travel to Idaho where you'll board the cruise boat for a 2 hour private cruise on Lake Coeur d'Alene. National Geographic reports this as one of the most beautiful lakes in the world. Along the way, pass by the now famous floating green at the Coeur d'Alene Resort Golf Course. Then, enjoy a stroll on the boardwalk at the Coeur d'Alene Resort and browse through the shops in the downtown area.
Time and cost depend on size of group and if you would like to include free time in Coeur d'Alene. Read more…
Jet Boating on the Snake River
Two hours south of Spokane is American's deepest gorge, Hell's Canyon where you will jet boat the Snake River. Read more...
River Rafting on the Spokane River
Just minutes from downtown is where you will board your rafts for a scenic trip down the Spokane River. Read more...
Scavenger Hunt in Downtown Spokane
Join your team for a challenging but fun hunt through downtown Spokane. Read more...