- Guided Tours
- Discover the Canadian Rockies
- Eastern Washington
- Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park and Historic Sites
- Southeast Washington & Oregon Loop
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- On The Trail of Lewis & Clark, Native American Tribes, Early Pioneers & Mining Barons
- The Silver Valley, Native American History & Glacier National Park
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "Thank you for providing such a wonderful trip for our members to the wineries. Everyone had a wonderful time. The members I spoke with said Viola did an outstanding job. Thanks again, you were great to work with and I hope we will be able to work together again!"
- Danny Haighn
- Washington Financial League
- "Whenever we need information for travel in North Idaho or Spokane, Julie spends the time and energy to give us everything we want and more. She has been putting together tours for us for over 20 years."
- Don Labrenz
- Don and Diane Funtours
On The Trail of
Request More Info About This Tour
Lewis & Clark, Native American Tribes, Early Pioneers
Experience the grandeur of mountain tops and river valleys as you travel North Idaho and Western Montana. This area is filled with sites that bring back the history of early explorers.
Lewis and Clark had some of the most difficult times as well as some of the most rewarding times with the Corps of Discovery here. The Indian Tribes that lived in this area in the struggled through the white settlers ever-pressing move to the west. The lure of gold, silver and copper brought thousands of prospectors into the region, resulting in many wealthy people who stayed to build empires. The Snake River Jet Boat ride offers thrills, wildlife viewing, and a look at one of the deepest river gorges in the U.S.
Depart for the Silver Valley of north Idaho.
- Crystal Gold Mine and pan for Gold at Kellogg ID
Lunch at Lincoln's 50,000 Silver Dollars Restaurant
Overnight Helena MT, The Queen City of the Rockies
Helena and Great Falls
- Montana State Capitol Tour
- Cruise boat trip through The Gates of the
on the Missouri River.
- The C.M. Russell Museum Complex
- Overnight Great Falls MT
Great Falls and Dillon
- Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, Great Falls MT
- Missouri River State Park at the confluence of the Madison, Gallatin, and
- Jefferson Rivers.
- Overnight Dillon MT
Nez Perce Indians and Copper Baron
- Big Hole National Battlefield
- Copper Baron's home, The Daly Mansion
- Overnight in Hamilton MT
On the trail of Lewis and Clark
- St. Mary Mission
- Picnic lunch at Travelers' Rest State Park
- Lewis and Clark scenic byway through the Bitterroot Mountains
- Two mountain passes 7,000 ft. above sea level.
- Dinner and a presentation at Former Lewis and Clark Camp
- Overnight Clarkston
On the way back to Spokane
- Board a jet boat for a ride on the Snake River.
- Return to Spokane this evening