- Guided Tours
- Discover the Canadian Rockies
- Eastern Washington
- Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park and Historic Sites
- Southeast Washington & Oregon Loop
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- On The Trail of Lewis & Clark, Native American Tribes, Early Pioneers & Mining Barons
- The Silver Valley, Native American History & Glacier National Park
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "Thank you for providing such a wonderful trip for our members to the wineries. Everyone had a wonderful time. The members I spoke with said Viola did an outstanding job. Thanks again, you were great to work with and I hope we will be able to work together again!"
- Danny Haighn
- Washington Financial League
- "A special thank you for all of the hard work and support for the Office of Superintendent for Public Instruction's January's Conference with over 2,500 in attendance. We appreciate all the dedication and long hours from you and your staff in meeting the transportation needs. Thank you for bveing a critical part of our conference success. We look forward to working with you in the future!"
- Dr. Terry Bergeson
- State Superintendent of Public Instruction
International Tour Groups
GROUP COORDINATORS is a receptive operator for Washington, Oregon, North Idaho, Western Montana and Southern British Columbia. We also arrange tours to the Canadian Rockies, Glacier National Park and Yellowstone. Our Gateway is Spokane, Washington, although you may depart from a different city at the end of the tour.
- We arrange custom tours for groups of 12 – 55.
- Since we primarily book this region, we are experts on the area and can design a tour based on your guests special interests.
- We also have preferred vendors and receive discounts because of the volume of business we bring to them.
- Types of tours we arrange include; Historical, Wines of Washington, Native American, Agricultural, Wildlife, Garden Tours and Soft Adventure (river rafting, jet boating, canoing /kayaking, horseback riding and alpine/cross country skiing).
We will arrange for your transportation, lodging, meals, attractions and shows. Our tour guides are experts on the area, although if your guests have a specific interest we are not experts on, we will recruit a professional in that field, to join us along the way.
Since we only do custom tours, our Tariffs are figured on an individual basis. You just need to give us an idea of what you are looking for, number of days available and we will send you the proposed itinerary. Commission for International Operators is 25%.
We have been touring guests around this region for 23 years and our goal is to give your client the best holiday possible.
Please contact us for a free proposal on your custom tour.