- Spokane Group Tours
- Winery Tours
- Green Bluff Orchards & Arbor Crest Winery
- Spokane Past & Present
- Walking Tour of Brown's Addition
- Downtown Walking Tour for the Gourmet
- Centennial Trail Biking Tours
- Other Group Tours
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- River Rafting on the Spokane River
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "Thank you for providing such a wonderful trip for our members to the wineries. Everyone had a wonderful time. The members I spoke with said Viola did an outstanding job. Thanks again, you were great to work with and I hope we will be able to work together again!"
- Danny Haighn
- Washington Financial League
- "What a pleasure to work with you and your team. It was really fun to meet you as well!! We plan to be back in Spokane and when we are, you will be the first to know. You are Special!"
- Bellene Mercer
- CEO, Conference Management Services, Inc.
Growing Attractions: Green Bluff Orchards & the Arbor Crest WineryRequest More Info About This Tour
Washington Apples are famous for their fine quality and today you'll have the opportunity to tour the unique area of Green Bluff with 700 acres of orchards.
Stop at a fruit ranch for freshly baked fruit pie on a deck overlooking the orchards followed by a ride through the orchards on the Fruit Loop Express.
Our final stop brings you to the Cliff House, once home of an inventor
and now the home of Arbor Crest Winery .The grounds are as unique as
the inventor was and after the wine tasting, we'll tour the grounds and
tell some stories about Mr. Riblet. The home, a national historic landmark,
is perched on a rock 450 feet above the river and gives a panoramic view
of the countryside, a perfect setting for a winery.
Time: 4 hours.
Includes: Bus transportation, guide, pie and beverage and wine tasting.
Option: Add a stop at an Alpaca Ranch and shop in their unique store with high end alpaca clothing and gifts.