- Spokane Group Tours
- Winery Tours
- Green Bluff Orchards & Arbor Crest Winery
- Spokane Past & Present
- Walking Tour of Brown's Addition
- Downtown Walking Tour for the Gourmet
- Centennial Trail Biking Tours
- Other Group Tours
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- River Rafting on the Spokane River
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "Whenever we need information for travel in North Idaho or Spokane, Julie spends the time and energy to give us everything we want and more. She has been putting together tours for us for over 20 years."
- Don Labrenz
- Don and Diane Funtours
- "The guide was very friendly and helpful, the new bus was great!! Thank you Julie and I will use you again, it was a pleasure working with you."
- Mary Lawrence
- American Assn. of University Women
Growing Attractions: Green Bluff Orchards & the Arbor Crest WineryRequest More Info About This Tour
Washington Apples are famous for their fine quality and today you'll have the opportunity to tour the unique area of Green Bluff with 700 acres of orchards.
Stop at a fruit ranch for freshly baked fruit pie on a deck overlooking the orchards followed by a ride through the orchards on the Fruit Loop Express.
Our final stop brings you to the Cliff House, once home of an inventor
and now the home of Arbor Crest Winery .The grounds are as unique as
the inventor was and after the wine tasting, we'll tour the grounds and
tell some stories about Mr. Riblet. The home, a national historic landmark,
is perched on a rock 450 feet above the river and gives a panoramic view
of the countryside, a perfect setting for a winery.
Time: 4 hours.
Includes: Bus transportation, guide, pie and beverage and wine tasting.
Option: Add a stop at an Alpaca Ranch and shop in their unique store with high end alpaca clothing and gifts.