- Guided Tours
- Discover the Canadian Rockies
- Eastern Washington
- Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park and Historic Sites
- Southeast Washington & Oregon Loop
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- On The Trail of Lewis & Clark, Native American Tribes, Early Pioneers & Mining Barons
- The Silver Valley, Native American History & Glacier National Park
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "The guide was very friendly and helpful, the new bus was great!! Thank you Julie and I will use you again, it was a pleasure working with you."
- Mary Lawrence
- American Assn. of University Women
- "Thank you for providing such a wonderful trip for our members to the wineries. Everyone had a wonderful time. The members I spoke with said Viola did an outstanding job. Thanks again, you were great to work with and I hope we will be able to work together again!"
- Danny Haighn
- Washington Financial League
Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park and Historic SitesRequest More Info About This Tour
See North Idaho's Silver Valley with its rich history of mining days. Experience Glacier National Park as you ride in the Park' s open-topped, red touring cars and view the majestic mountains crossing the continental divide at Logan Pass. Lewis and Clark explored the Missouri River for hundreds of miles hoping to find a waterway across the Northwest; their venture ended where three rivers that form the headwaters of Missouri converge at Three Forks. Today's geothermal activity is a link to past volcanism in Yellowstone National Park. Visit some of the viewpoints at the majestic Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone River then, travel through the Geyser Basin. See Old Faithful as it spews forth. Yellowstone is one of the most successful wildlife sanctuaries in the world. See the ethereal mountain landscape where jagged peaks tower more than a mile above the Jackson Hole Valley in Grand Teton National Park. The tour ends at Salt Lake City.
Silver Valley of north Idaho and Mission Valley of Montana
- Crystal Gold Mine and pan for Gold at Kellogg ID.
- Lunch at Lincoln's 50,000 Silver Dollars Restaurant
- Flathead Lake
- Overnight Whitefish MT
Glacier National Park
- Ride the Red Buses to East Glacier
- Walk the Trail of the Cedars
- See Lake McDonald Lodge
- Cruise Lake McDonald
- Glacier Park Lodge
Explorers and Artists
- Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center in Great Falls
- The C.M. Russell Museum Complex
- Missouri River State Park at the confluence of the Madison, Gallatin, and Jefferson Rivers.
- Overnight Livingston MT
Yellowstone National Park
- Mammoth Hot Springs
- Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone River
- Geyser Basin
- Old Faithful
- Overnight West Yellowstone
- Grand Teton Discovery and Visitor Center
- Jenny Lake
- Jackson Lake
- Chapel of the Transfiguration
- Overnight Jackson WY
Wyoming and Utah
- 2002 Winter Olympics Site in Park City
- Overnight Salt Lake City UT
Depart from Salt Lake City