- Guided Tours
- Discover the Canadian Rockies
- Eastern Washington
- Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park and Historic Sites
- Southeast Washington & Oregon Loop
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- On The Trail of Lewis & Clark, Native American Tribes, Early Pioneers & Mining Barons
- The Silver Valley, Native American History & Glacier National Park
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "What a pleasure to work with you and your team. It was really fun to meet you as well!! We plan to be back in Spokane and when we are, you will be the first to know. You are Special!"
- Bellene Mercer
- CEO, Conference Management Services, Inc.
- "A special thank you for all of the hard work and support for the Office of Superintendent for Public Instruction's January's Conference with over 2,500 in attendance. We appreciate all the dedication and long hours from you and your staff in meeting the transportation needs. Thank you for bveing a critical part of our conference success. We look forward to working with you in the future!"
- Dr. Terry Bergeson
- State Superintendent of Public Instruction
Eastern Washington ToursRequest More Info About This Tour
Catch a taste of the flavor of eastern Washington State where agriculture is one of the most important industries. The area is home to farmers producing many grain crops, vintners offering award winning wines, and orchardists growing fruit crops; Wenatchee is known as Apple Capitol of the U. S. Learn about early settlers and the impact on the areas American Indian population. Leavenworth offers a glimpse of what a Bavarian Village looks like; meander through the many shops. See Grand Coulee Dam, one of the largest concrete structures in the world. Explore Spokane, the hub of the Inland Northwest.
- Cataclysmic Ice Age Flood
- Steptoe Butte
- Maj. Wm Steptoe and Col. George Wright
- Fort Walla Walla
- Wine Tasting in Walla Walla
- Overnight Walla Walla
- Whitman Mission
- Pendleton OR
- Underground Tour
- Tamastslikt Cultural Center
- Toppenish Murals
- Overnight Yakima WA
- The Bavarian town of Leavenworth
- Red Tail Farm hayride and lunch
- Aplets and Cotlets
- Ohme Garden
- Overnight Wenatchee
- Dry Falls
- Grand Coulee Dam
- Overnight Spokane
- Spokane City Tour
- Lunch at the Steam Plant
- Wine tasting at Arbor Crest and Latah Creek Winery
- Free time for shopping downtown Spokane
- Overnight Spokane
Depart for home