- Spokane Group Tours
- Winery Tours
- Green Bluff Orchards & Arbor Crest Winery
- Spokane Past & Present
- Walking Tour of Brown's Addition
- Downtown Walking Tour for the Gourmet
- Centennial Trail Biking Tours
- Other Group Tours
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- River Rafting on the Spokane River
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "What a pleasure to work with you and your team. It was really fun to meet you as well!! We plan to be back in Spokane and when we are, you will be the first to know. You are Special!"
- Bellene Mercer
- CEO, Conference Management Services, Inc.
- "Thank you for providing such a wonderful trip for our members to the wineries. Everyone had a wonderful time. The members I spoke with said Viola did an outstanding job. Thanks again, you were great to work with and I hope we will be able to work together again!"
- Danny Haighn
- Washington Financial League
Downtown Walking Tour for the GourmetRequest More Info About This Tour
Take a guided walking tour of the Historic Davenport Arts District where we've combined art and history and brought in gourmet foods to compliment the tour. During your walk, the guide will engage you in the stories about Spokane in the late 1800's and early 1900's. Listen to the story about the Great Fire of 1889 that leveled 32 square blocks of downtown and see what was built out of the rubble.
Along the way, stop at:
- Scratch, with its' chic atmosphere, variety, local and fresh are the key to the eclectic fare we'll indulge in
- The Gallery of Thum in the historic Steam Plant. We'll tour the gallery and the Historic Steam Plant, (now a restaurant)
- Grande Ronde Cellars, known for their Cabernet and Merlot, and their 100% French Oak aged Chardonnay, coupled with gourmet cheeses from Saunders Cheese Market
- Tour the Avenue West Gallery
- Taste melt-in-your-mouth chocolate truffles from Farmgirl Candy.
Time: 3 hours