- Spokane Group Tours
- Winery Tours
- Green Bluff Orchards & Arbor Crest Winery
- Spokane Past & Present
- Walking Tour of Brown's Addition
- Downtown Walking Tour for the Gourmet
- Centennial Trail Biking Tours
- Other Group Tours
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- River Rafting on the Spokane River
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "The guide was very friendly and helpful, the new bus was great!! Thank you Julie and I will use you again, it was a pleasure working with you."
- Mary Lawrence
- American Assn. of University Women
- "Whenever we need information for travel in North Idaho or Spokane, Julie spends the time and energy to give us everything we want and more. She has been putting together tours for us for over 20 years."
- Don Labrenz
- Don and Diane Funtours
Centennial Trail Biking ToursRequest More Info About This Tour
Pedal, Paddle, Swill
Meet downtown, then settle into the cushy seat on a comfortable bike and head east on Spokane's Centennial Trail passing through the University District and along the shores of the Spokane River. Your friendly guides tell you tales true and tall of Spokane's illustrious history and sites along the way.
After an easy five mile ride, trade your pedals for paddles and set off on the Spokane River in your own kayak. Gentle current, a few small waves, willows and song birds accompany you on this easy float. After about an hour we reach our take out where Washington's first distillery, Dry Fly Distilling, awaits our group for a private tour and tasting of Vodka, Gin and Whiskey. Next, a tour of the brewery at Northern Lights Brewery.
You can remain at Northern Lights Brewery for dinner (pub style food), or another downtown restaurant or end back at your starting point.
Time: 4 1/2 hours (not including dinner).
Includes: Guided tour with bike rental with helmet, kayak and gear, and tasting. Season runs mid-May to the end of September.