- Guided Tours
- Discover the Canadian Rockies
- Eastern Washington
- Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park and Historic Sites
- Southeast Washington & Oregon Loop
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- On The Trail of Lewis & Clark, Native American Tribes, Early Pioneers & Mining Barons
- The Silver Valley, Native American History & Glacier National Park
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "Thank you for providing such a wonderful trip for our members to the wineries. Everyone had a wonderful time. The members I spoke with said Viola did an outstanding job. Thanks again, you were great to work with and I hope we will be able to work together again!"
- Danny Haighn
- Washington Financial League
- "The guide was very friendly and helpful, the new bus was great!! Thank you Julie and I will use you again, it was a pleasure working with you."
- Mary Lawrence
- American Assn. of University Women
Discover the Canadian RockiesRequest More Info About This Tour
Towering over the plains of Alberta and British Columbia are the peaks of the Canadian Rocky Mountains - mighty, rugged, exquisite. Each season in the Rockies has its own special beauty, Wildlife abounds in the National Parks that are on this tour. The hot springs at Fairmont are rejuvenating and can be enjoyed year round.
DAY 1 Depart from Spokane
- Sandpoint ID
- Coldwater Creek
- Yak River Country
- Overnight Fairmont Hot Springs
DAY 2 Canadian National Parks
- Kootenay National Park.
- Saskatchewan Crossing in the heart of the Rockies.
- Icefields Parkway to the Columbia Ice Fields.
- Ride a snocoach on Athabasca Glacier.
- Overnight Jasper BC
DAY 3 Scenic wonders
- Lake Louise
- Banff National Park
- Free time and overnight in Banff DAY 4 Banff and Cranbrook
- Sulphur Mountain Gondola
- Fort Steele Heritage Town
- Overnight Cranbrook
DAY 5 On the way back to Spokane
- Canadian Railroad Exhibit in Cranbrook
- Creston Valley Wildlife Management and Interpretive Center
- Arrive Spokane late afternoon