- Guided Tours
- Discover the Canadian Rockies
- Eastern Washington
- Glacier National Park, Yellowstone National Park and Historic Sites
- Southeast Washington & Oregon Loop
- Paradise Called the Palouse
- On The Trail of Lewis & Clark, Native American Tribes, Early Pioneers & Mining Barons
- The Silver Valley, Native American History & Glacier National Park
- Silver Valley & Historic Wallace Idaho Tour
We are ready to help you with your next tour.
Click here to use our contact form.
- "The guide was very friendly and helpful, the new bus was great!! Thank you Julie and I will use you again, it was a pleasure working with you."
- Mary Lawrence
- American Assn. of University Women
- "A special thank you for all of the hard work and support for the Office of Superintendent for Public Instruction's January's Conference with over 2,500 in attendance. We appreciate all the dedication and long hours from you and your staff in meeting the transportation needs. Thank you for bveing a critical part of our conference success. We look forward to working with you in the future!"
- Dr. Terry Bergeson
- State Superintendent of Public Instruction
Discover the Canadian RockiesRequest More Info About This Tour
Towering over the plains of Alberta and British Columbia are the peaks of the Canadian Rocky Mountains - mighty, rugged, exquisite. Each season in the Rockies has its own special beauty, Wildlife abounds in the National Parks that are on this tour. The hot springs at Fairmont are rejuvenating and can be enjoyed year round.
DAY 1 Depart from Spokane
- Sandpoint ID
- Coldwater Creek
- Yak River Country
- Overnight Fairmont Hot Springs
DAY 2 Canadian National Parks
- Kootenay National Park.
- Saskatchewan Crossing in the heart of the Rockies.
- Icefields Parkway to the Columbia Ice Fields.
- Ride a snocoach on Athabasca Glacier.
- Overnight Jasper BC
DAY 3 Scenic wonders
- Lake Louise
- Banff National Park
- Free time and overnight in Banff DAY 4 Banff and Cranbrook
- Sulphur Mountain Gondola
- Fort Steele Heritage Town
- Overnight Cranbrook
DAY 5 On the way back to Spokane
- Canadian Railroad Exhibit in Cranbrook
- Creston Valley Wildlife Management and Interpretive Center
- Arrive Spokane late afternoon